Monday, May 5

many meanings...

Rise Against - Give It All
A song about being an individual. Resisting the persuasion to assimilate. Resisting the tempations of plastics, grease, oil, and blood. I have included the you tube video for your enjoyment. I replaced the words in Give It All with my own words and feelings. It may be helpful to experience the video and lyrics to gain your own emotions from the song then read my interpretation.

Click to listen.
Again
Being tough through ups, you held if cars sang to feel
pouting, believe me, torches cannot wield in softer strokes, I

start mine, stopping, then if found, to the secrets
fueling my life with alcohol, tomorrow lists ice over

I ground in apples, never to allow raining when it shines
Sun girl, if at all, if these reams torture, believe this malice

Rivers back when wild leaves adorned sills, where drapes told tales
too belonging, our insides tell breaks, backs, umbrellas, taut

From far times losing the vitality measured between discs
incensed tics tac, cornering those snakes, under foundations that dealt

Wow girl, I accept numbness. Thanks, I am relishing wild infiniteness solely
Sun girl, if at all, if these reins tear, believe this mischief

Being the art, the aim we gained, the lives we lose, own pitches reveal despair
being soaked with misted toes, being involved slightly, two sights, one creation

Speak pleasing but years evolve, a surrender
is now welcomed with hands imitating mistakes
I’m cleaning her tomorrow, her tomorrow

Whoa girl, I allow numbness. Thanks, I am reliving winning in sacrifice
Sun girl, if at all, if these respects touch, believe this maybe

Tomorrow I own all my today’s, this infinity farther miles distance wrecks
I grow immensely, all together all reliving, together all relaxing, to gain infinite acknowledgement.
___________________________________________

No comments: